Jasmine may be a Mongrel model, but we promise she's as sophisticated a purebreed.
Sporting a time-honored Butterscotch finish and black pickguard combination, Jasmine is indeed a looker. And the woman can sing! Utilizing three T-Bone single coil pickups and a 5-way control switch, the tonal possibilities are limitless. In the bridge is a P-88 higher output pickup, giving you spanky lead tones that will absolutely cut through anything, and with brilliance. Both the middle and neck pickups are T-Bone neck pickups, with the middle pickup being a RW/RP version, offering the tones from the neck position plus both of the out of phase tones, and a new middle position tone!
- Lightweight, Handmade Swamp Ash Body Butterscotch nitro
- Fully Hand-Made, "C" Shape Profile Maple Neck with Walnut Skunk Strip
- Vintage style Bridge
- 12" Radius Maple Fingerboard
- Bakelite Pickguard
- LSL custom, hand-wound, vintage style pickups
- Vintage Style Tuners
- Medium-High 6105 Frets
- All Metal Parts are Manually Aged For a Truly Incomparable Vintage Look and Feel
- Each guitar's fingerboard is manually worn based on photographs of actual vintage instruments. Edges are hand rounded for a silky-smooth feel.
- Vintage style, hand-made truss-rods
- Each instrument is individually aged, set-up, signed, numbered and named
- CTS Pots, Orange Drop Capacitors