- Shipping & Delivery
- Privacy & Security
- Returns & Replacements
- Payment, Pricing & Promotions
- Viewing Orders
- Updating Account Information
Shipping & Delivery
- Prices subject to change. Please call to verify shipping costs. We use UPS and will only ship fully insured. We will quote price depending on country we are shipping to. All International payments for first time customers by Wire Transfer ONLY. All Tennessee residents must pay 9.75% sales tax
- Privacy & Security
- With Martin Music ~ you can be assured of your privacy. We do not sell your name, your address, your phone number or e-mail address to anyone!! It is 100% confidential and private!
Returns & Replacements
- 1) Upon receipt of an instrument that we have shipped you, you have a 48-hour approval period. If the instrument does not meet your expectations, call and notify us within that time. Then ship the instrument back to Martin Music, packed safely in the same shipping carton it was packed in. The instrument must be in the same condition you received it in.
- 2) While we hope you will choose Martin Music, we ask you to be sure of what you are buying. If you've never played a certain instrument before, aren't sure about the color, or how the neck will feel ~ give this consideration. You do have to pay for the freight to ship the instrument to you and to return it to us, as well as a 3% restocking fee.
- 3) We DO NOT accept returns on international orders.
- When you are ready for that perfect "dream" guitar you've always wanted, we have the ability to order it from any of the many manufacturers we are an authorized dealer for. Whether it's a special neck, color, or something more intricate, we can make suggestions based on our wide experience in ordering custom guitars! That way you'll get the best looking, best playing and best sounding guitar you want. Custom order instruments require a 20% non-refundable deposit with the balance due prior to shipping. All canceled special orders are also subject to a restocking/cancellation fee.
- We accept Mastercard/Visa, Discover card, Certified Bank Checks/Money Orders. You can call us at 901-729-2466 and place your order with one of our dedicated and experienced employees who will be able to answer all your questions. Bank Wire Transfer, Personal Checks with 7-day hold work as well. Sorry, absolutely NO COD's.
- To view all of the items in your Shopping Cart for your current order, take your mouse pointer over to the upper-right corner of any Martin Music page, and click the third option from the left, "My Cart". Within your cart, you review the items you are purchasing, estimate shipping costs and tax, input any promotional codes we may offer, and view your grand total.
Updating Account Information
- To update your account information, take your mouse pointer over to the upper-right corner of any Martin Music page, and click the first option from the left, "My Account". If you are not already logged in, please do so. When you do, you will be taken to a paged called "My Dashboard", which is...your Dashboard! From there you can change any previously entered information about yourself or your account, or add any information previously unentered.
- Layaways require a 25% deposit toward toward the total purchase price to hold the item in layaway. Payments are required over the next 90 days which will pay off the layaway in full. After the first payment is paid, another payment of 25% is due in 30 days, then 25% is due in 60 days, and the final payment of 25% is due at the end of the 90 days. The balance to pay the item off in full is due 90 days after the first payment. Delinquent layaway sales may either be restocked with the forfeiture of deposits or incure a 5% per month fee (on the unpaid balance). Layaways cancelled within the first 30 days are subject to a restocking fee of 10% of the entire purchase price of the item. Any layaway cancellations made after the first 30 days result in a forfeiture of all payments made toward the layaway. All layaway sales are absolutely non-refundable for any reason.